- Y9 Digital technology
- PowerPoint Hand in
I would like you to follow the instructions to hand in your Desktop Tidy project on powerpoint.
- Design and Visual Communication (DVC) Resource
- Digital CitizenshipThis topic
- Coding Scratch
Go to this link
Click on 'join scratch' and join scratch
Once you have joined scratch, click on 'Create'
If you click on 'Tips' then the Tutorials will pop up on the right of your screen. Work through the tutorials. The first one is called "getting started with scratch"
At the end of this unit you will have:
- Completed all Tutorials on scratch and they work
- Created Dodgeball on scratch- using booklet or https://codeclubprojects.org/en-GB/scratch/dodgeball/
- Created 1 game of your own design
- learnt the basics of block coding
- This unit leads on to coding your own robot in pairs
- Device and File management
- Have the One Drive -Waiuku College Y9 folder on your desktop
- Know how to Sync it to your cloud based One Drive
- Be able to create a Y9 DTE folder and a Coding folder within that.
- Have a Scratch shortcut on your Task Bar
- Have Moodle 9DTE saved to your Bookmarks bar
- Makeabot robot coding
You will learn to
- code an mbot to move on keyboard commands
- code an mbot to complete a pre arranged course