Tēnā koutou katoa,
School holidays are being brought forward so that they are completed within the 4-week lockdown period. The holidays will now run from Monday 30th March to Tuesday 14th April inclusive.
The school will provide distance learning from Wednesday 15th April. The school will not be physically open for staff or students.
1. Put your health and your family first.
3. Check your emails at least once a day and reply if necessary.
6. Continue with your assessment work as much as possible. Please don’t stress about NCEA - we will be responsive to your needs as a learner.
7. Remember that teachers will be in lock-down too. Please limit your emails/chat message to school hours. Teachers will respond as best they can.
· Teachers will upload tasks/lessons at the start of each week. This information will be notified to you by email. Make sure that you check your OneNotes on a regular basis. The expectation is that you will complete the work that has been set.
· Teachers will email parents/caregivers if students are not completing work.
Concerned about your wellbeing.... Contact our Guidance Team via:
· Fiona Cottee email@example.com
· Jillian Schuurman firstname.lastname@example.org
Any further enquires please contact: email@example.com
(Edited by Grant Taylor - original submission Wednesday, 25 March 2020, 9:52 AM)
(Edited by IT Support - original submission Thursday, 26 March 2020, 1:35 AM)